Progress reports for 40k, 20mm moderns, 15mm DBA stuff
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
40k - Fire Angels: Time for a repaint
Finally finished unpacking after the move and looked at my collection of Fire Angels. They were looking pretty sad, most of them that I painted white overall were a nice color beige or tinted yellow (they are prety old). So I decided to strip most of them down and repaint them.
Painting them white overall is just to much to work and I can never get the effect I like, its almost as bad as yellow. Anyways I have completed a few already and added some new models; I am going to have two patterns white/red and black with mustard flames.