Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Alpha Strike - Miniature size

      A lot of the miniatures in the MechWarrior line are not to scale with each other, which is understandable since they are really are just used to represent a specific unit. This is really evident in the vehicles, which are all over the place scale wise. But  as long as it fits on the hex base it is acceptable to me.
      Mechs on the other hand, I have a problem with, so I selected three mechs as standards to measure compatibility. So as long as they fit within the range I will use them.

            Standards - Atlas III (100tons), Centurion Omni (50tons), Koshi (25tons)
 
There are also some that I am uncertain about, because they just seem off to me. The two light mechs on the right just seem way to small to me.

   Locust (20tons), Koshi (25tons), Phoenix Hawk L (35tons), Mjolnir (25tons)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment